Our Buyer’s Inspection is for home-buyers seeking to better understand their prospective home’s strengths and weaknesses before closing on the property. We’ll inspect most visible and readily accessible areas, sending out a convenient digital inspection report within 24 hours.
We inspect the following home components:
- Roofing System (including flashings, gutters, & downspouts)
- Basement & Crawl Spaces
- Structural Components
- Interior (doors, windows, floors, walls, ceilings, stairs)
- Exterior (doors, windows, cladding, soffits, fascias)
- Driveways & Walkways
- Deck & Railings
- Garage & Other Accessory Buildings
- Grading & Drainage
- Attic, Insulation, & Ventilation
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Electrical System
- Plumbing System
- Built-in Appliances
For an additional fee, a full Thermal Imaging scan is available as an add-on service. Thermal Imaging allows us to see the home in the infrared light spectrum, revealing differences in temperature that could be evidence of moisture intrusion, electrical issues, or inadequate insulation contributing to energy loss.
A moisture meter and gas leak detector will be used as necessary at no extra cost.